Thursday, September 25, 2008

Organizing the pantry

So, I don't know about you, but I don't like organizing and I wait the last possible minute there is to do it. I have a sister who is 13 months older than I am and she would have loved the job. She inherited all the cleaning genes, while I got the ones that are, well, would-rather-have-fun-and-not-organize genes. Well, I decided today was the day to dig through the pantry. I was sick of not being able to enter the pantry and reaching from the door to get stuff.
So this is what it looked like before:



Little Sam was so good. He played in his bouncer.

...But then got tired through all this and decided to sleep.

I couldn't believe all the stuff I pulled out! I didn't think
it was possible to load it back into the pantry, but I was
excited to be halfway done!

I couldn't believe there was a floor underneath all that!



Well, here is the final product. Yeah!









No comments: