Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sam and I looking alike






So, Sam weighs around 15 pounds. He is in size 6-9 months and he is almost 3 months. Hmmm.... I think he has definatly inherited my body or he is definately inherited a Tharp body. I have to go garage sale shopping tomorrow for clothes. Any ideas on how to make a child not be so chunky? I drink tons of water and eat lots of greens mixed in with sugar of course.
I added a few pictures of me as a baby. I think we finally figured out who he looks like. For the longest time, we thought he just looked like Sam. He didn't look like either of us. Now we know.

This is Sam sleeping. It seems like he always lays his pacifier down. He loves that ugly green one. Whatever works!

1 comment:

danne said...

Look at those cute cheeks! He looks a lot like you.